How to choose the right toilet for you
Choosing the toilet can be a headache if you don’t know what you are looking for, At Your Maintenance are experienced in knowing which toilet is best suited to replace your current system.
- Check the plumbing – Your existing bathroom will have plumbing that’s set up for your specific layout.
- Determine your pan type – Australia has three common pan types: S-trap, P-trap and Skew trap. The trap is the bend in the toilet pipe that expels the waste.
- Measure the set-out – Before you choose a toilet, it’s important to first establish the ‘set-out’ you need.
- Water efficiency
- Styles of toilet; Close coupled, Connector, Concealed and Wall faced
We take care of everything related to installation of a toilet including:
– Disconnection of the old toilet.
– Connecting the new toilet and where needed, piping in water and drains, otherwise fitting to existing connections.
– Testing of the new toilet installation to make sure everything runs as it should without leaks.
– Once you’re happy with everything, we clean up the work area to ensure your domestic or commercial premises is in at least as good a condition as when we arrived.
Our most common toilet services include:
- Leaking toilets
- Toilets not flushing
- New toilet installation
- Toilet replacement
- Cistern issues
What do we do?
We make it a priority that every one of our clients is 100% satisfied with the quality of each toilet repair service. We know how much you rely on your plumbing and we want to help you keep your bathroom fixtures in top condition. Our expert plumbers never rush the job and will provide recommendations to prolong the life of your residential plumbing. If you need quality repairs done right, give us a call today!
Signs your need to call us explore our services
Is your toilet blocked? Not flushing? In desperate need of a replacement? Are you looking for a local plumbing team to get your toilet up and running fast? Call At Your Maintenance today!
We provide an range of plumbing solutions including toilet repairs, toilet installations and toilet replacements.
our other services
Having any type of electrical work done in your home can be overwhelming. Luckily, you can decide to hire an electrician who will take care of any electrical problem you might have at home. This includes working with outlets and relocation of switches it is always best to stick with an electrician. While it might seem like a simple task to do on your own. Having an electrician will ensure that it is done properly and it will be less likely for there to be electrical issues in your home later on.
Maintenance, commercial and residential. Licensed and insured. Quality solutions for all your electrical needs.
Repairs and new installs. We offer all forms of plumbing for residential, commercial, and strata properties. Our plumbing expertise stems from a wealth of experience gathered from past projects.
It’s very important to get your appliances inspected and serviced as soon as possible before they become a safety concern.
We take pride in the expertise on many projects
We pride ourselves on quality service and workmanship. All our electricians are fully licensed and comply with Workplace Health & Safety standards. We have strict quality controls.
Electrical Services include:
- Fault Finding
- Light & Switch Maintenance
- Switchboard Upgrades
- Electrical Switch Installation & Repairs
- Smoke Alarms
- TV Antennas
- Exhaust Fans
- Electrical Wall Heaters
- Hot Water Units
- Electrical Outlet & Switch Relocation
- Light fixture installation & repairs
- Outdoor lighting installation
- Power restoration
- Fan repairs
Our team is known for its exceptional communication. We help you through those stressful kitchen renovations, sort out the tree roots causing your blocked drains, inspect your gas fitting for a gas leak, and give advice on your hot water system.
Plumbing Services include:
- Taps repairs
- Tap installation
- Burst pipes
- Leak Detection & Repairs
- Toilet Installation
- Toilet Repairs
- Blocked Drains
- Burst Pipes
- Gas Plumbing
- Gas Fitting
- Gas Leak Detection & Repairs
- Hot Water Units
- How Water Repairs
- Roof Services
- Roof Plumbing
- Basin Repairs and Installation
- Traps and Wastes
- Water & Gas Pipe work
- Sink Installation
- Shower repair
- Sewers & Stormwaters
- Drain cleaning
- Toilet installation
- Toilet repair
- Water heater installation
- Water heater repair
Do you need your appliances serviced, replaced or installed? We service your appliances to stop any issues in their tracks.
Our Appliance work includes:
- Service Cooktops
- Supply & Replace Gas Cook Tops
- Supply & Replace Gas Ovens
- Supply & Replace Dishwashers
- Supply & Replace Electric Hot Water Units
- Supply & Replace Electric Gas Hot Water Units
- Supply & Replace Electric Instantaneous Hot Water Units
- Supply & Replace Electric Ovens
- Supply & Replace Rangehoods
- Supply & Replace Electric Cook Tops
- Service Hot Water Units
- Service Electric Ovens